Bright lights, big city. That’s a saying, right? What about bright lights, bright bedroom?
This new filter is all about being bold, bold, BOLD. This one is for those who are always the life of the party. They have a fantastic energy, are not afraid to take risks, and wouldn’t be caught dead wearing beige. Our new filter, Neon Princess, will have you feeling like Ryan Gosling in Drive (but not as sad). Now, to help you achieve the look / feeling of the Neon Princess I’m going to give you some pointers:
- Buy a lava lamp—yes, they are cool. No, they aren’t only meant for college dorm rooms.
- Always have Britney Spears’ “Toxic” playing in the background.
- The bigger you go with this filter, the better. Perhaps a duvet cover that is bright neon pink matched with some bright neon blue fur pillows? Again, go big or go home (literally).
- Make sure to have at least three ’80s bomber jackets hanging in your closet.
- Metals go great with neon, so I recommend metal accents for the rooms. A side table is beyond chic.
- A flamingo neon light on a side table is always a good idea.
- Speaking of neon lights, I think you should have multiple neon light signs. Perhaps a glowing purple one that says, “Stay Wild,” or a bright white sign that says, “Good Vibes Only.”
- Always have a couple of glow sticks on hand. You never know when they will be needed.
- This filter calls for an accented wall. I love doing a silver wall to make the neon really pop.
And now, I deem you a Princess of Neon.
follow me – @bea_luna